I offer the opportunity for comments on my blog in an effort to create conversation and community. No blog post is complete. There is always more to say on a topic. In fact, you can help me explore the topic further.
The purpose of my blog is to encourage and inspire pastors and church leaders. I want this site to be helpful and useful. I include the follow guidelines to help us avoid the comments becoming argumentative and divisive.
By posting a comment on this blog you agree to the following guidelines:
1. You write your comments with the intent to help, encourage, or inspire.
2. You may disagree with me and/or others. However, I ask that you disagree in a manner that is respectful. This is not a place to rant or attack.
3. You may ask questions. I'll do my best to answer, and encourage others to participate in discussion.
4. You own your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
5. I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog, and as such, I get to decide what to publish. You do however, have the right to express your opinion on your own blog.
Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, (a) rude; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
6. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
I appreciate you following these simple guidelines!